ONLINE Sports First Aid Course
One of the basic requirements for all BoxingYoga™ Coaches is to be qualified in First Aid. If you do not have a current First Aid qualification you may want to consider the online Sports First Aid course by ProTrainings - one of the UK's most respected Health & Safety training providers.
The online Sports First Aid course is ideal for anyone who is involved in teaching BoxingYoga™. The course not only covers basic first aid but also primary and secondary subjects, including soft tissue injuries, head injuries, types of cuts, and many illnesses that could arise.
The course is available online and the certificate is valid for 3 years.
Benefits of the online Sports First Aid course, include:
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate
- Over 4 hours of engaging video training
- Video access for 8 months
- Printable wall certificate
- CPD time credit conformation
- Includes manual & other downloads
- Free weekly video refresher
- Evidence Based Training certificate
- 100% online or add a skill session with a certified instructor
- Recognised by the UK Health & Safety Executive (HSE), Ofqual, Skills for Health and CQC
- Compliant with European Resuscitation Council and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines